Things I'm about to totally lose my cool over:
- 5 people in the house and I'm apparently the only one who knows how to turn clothes right side out
- Tiny people who start sentences with, "Mom, I'm tired of..."
- Buying a value-size container of organic animal crackers only to be told they're the wrong kind
- Emails from the parent-school organization
- Having to say "put it away" for the fourth time in a row (this applies to NUMEROUS things)
- The next person to tell me they can't find something
Heads - are going - to roll.